Thursday, August 14, 2008

European Trip

I have been in Europe, actually Belgium and Holland this week. I flew out of Atlanta Saturday and arrived in Brussels Sunday. We met Monday and Tuesday with a company which manufactures sorting and scanning equipment and then Wednesday with the Ag Ambassador to the EU.

Today we met with the head buyer for Duyvis which is one of our best customers in Europe. They are owned by Pepsico.

I am tired and so glad to be going home but I dread the 10 hour flight and customs and all and then still having to drive home. I am already tired and that should about do me in.

I miss my whole family.

Saturday is Cole's birthday party so I should see them all there, except Mama and Daddy and siblings and all.

"Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home."

No comments: